From The Philippines.... Isuzu Gemini Coupe

This Forum is here for each member to post pics of his/her Gemini’s. Keep it to one thread per car.. if you get more pics etc, add them to your existing thread, DO NOT start a new one
Marky_bmd
n00b

plate

Post by Marky_bmd »

testing.... posting pictures
Marky_bmd
n00b

Post by Marky_bmd »

I got this Gemini from an old watch repair shop... they are the first owner of this coupe.... the owner died in 2007.... got it just last week.... heres were and how i got it...

Marky_bmd
n00b

Post by Marky_bmd »

Stripping of Paint....

all the accesories will fall of later this week.... ill just update you guys later...
Gromet
Chatterbox

Post by Gromet »

Hey mate, congrats on getting a good coupe and I hope it turns into a realy nice exampled.

Shouldn't you pull off all the lights, molds and strips before you start striping the paint, you might ruin it? and it costs allot to replace that stuff. :wink:
GEMWRC
Long Term Member

Post by GEMWRC »

Looking good mate.. Did you guys have a GM plant there or were they stamped and imported..?

Just to let you know , all that Thick chrome around your windows is worth a lot of money in Australia ($350 au).. They only came on TD SLE Coupe's in Australia, i notice yours is a SL, (unless the E fell off).. All other Gemini's that arent SLE only have the Thin chrome stripping , some none at all ... Your mate with the red one , either painted it or removed it, which is a big waste of rare parts , that are getting harder to get all the time .. So please take care removing yours, dont dent or crease it or get paint Stripper on it .. And if you need money sell it to someone on here... i just got my SLE Sedan chrome for $500... :roll: .. Keep the updates coming -- Champ
GEMWRC
Long Term Member

Post by GEMWRC »

Looking good mate.. Did you guys have a GM plant there or were they stamped and imported..?

Just to let you know , all that Thick chrome around your windows is worth a lot of money in Australia ($350 au).. They only came on TD SLE Coupe's in Australia, i notice yours is a SL, .. All other Gemini's that arent SLE only have the Thin chrome stripping , some none at all ... Your mate with the red one , either painted it or removed it, which is a big waste of rare parts , that are getting harder to get all the time .. So please take care removing yours, dont dent or crease it or get paint Stripper on it .. And if you need money sell it to someone on here... i just got my SLE Sedan chrome for $500... :roll: .. Keep the updates coming -- Champ
JaZZZa
Regular

Post by JaZZZa »

can i buy one of those isuzu shirts :D
TGBOSS
Chatterbox

Post by TGBOSS »

x2
Previously Known As siktg
TGBOSS
Chatterbox

Post by TGBOSS »

x2
Previously Known As siktg
cdtpf60two

Post by cdtpf60two »

i'll have one too
jamie
Marky_bmd
n00b

Post by Marky_bmd »

Gromet wrote:Hey mate, congrats on getting a good coupe and I hope it turns into a realy nice exampled.

Shouldn't you pull off all the lights, molds and strips before you start striping the paint, you might ruin it? and it costs allot to replace that stuff. :wink:
thats what im telling those guys at the back.... as their shirt says... certified pro.... :D they are wasting lots of masking tapes in the process...
they requested for a can of 3m Rust off from our parts department...
a sign that they will remove all the parts later ....
Last edited by Marky_bmd on Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marky_bmd
n00b

Post by Marky_bmd »

GEMWRC wrote:Looking good mate.. Did you guys have a GM plant there or were they stamped and imported..?

Just to let you know , all that Thick chrome around your windows is worth a lot of money in Australia ($350 au).. They only came on TD SLE Coupe's in Australia, i notice yours is a SL, (unless the E fell off).. All other Gemini's that arent SLE only have the Thin chrome stripping , some none at all ... Your mate with the red one , either painted it or removed it, which is a big waste of rare parts , that are getting harder to get all the time .. So please take care removing yours, dont dent or crease it or get paint Stripper on it .. And if you need money sell it to someone on here... i just got my SLE Sedan chrome for $500... :roll: .. Keep the updates coming -- Champ
Oh really thats cool, tnx for the info, I got the car for $au 682.00 :D Im Planning to Paint the car Yellow w/ black pin stripes... any suggestions? and paint the bumpers and chrome garnish of the rear lights with a special paint mix of our master painter.... till I get a new bumper and garnish... I just got a set of steel rims from our current mayors gemini....
I think it's made for an opel kadett.... planning to paint the lips and 4 spoke silver... and paint the inside black... but it doesn't have any hub caps.... :( ill just find something that fits... and customize it to have an isuzu look...

tnx mate..
Marky_bmd
n00b

Post by Marky_bmd »

@jaZZA, SIKTG AND JAMIE...

thats made for our service personels...
ours are shirt jocks and poloshirts...

are you serious :D if you are.. I can oder Isuzu stuffs from our plant....

like Golf umbrellas, Polo shirts, Tshirts, jackets, towels and more....
Jonno
Korean Jesus

Post by Jonno »

Marky_bmd wrote:@jaZZA, SIKTG AND JAMIE...

I'm jealous.

Gimme :lol:
75 TX Coupe
GemiNats > https://www.facebook.com/GeminiNationals
#TurboFamily #Geminats #Bucketship
YT: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPKSHb ... akJ04sOYjw
cdtpf60
Regular

Post by cdtpf60 »

Marky_bmd wrote:@jaZZA, SIKTG AND JAMIE...

i may just have to get in on this action :shock: 8) (i'll get jamie to pick up mine when he gets over there) he may have to get a bigger bag to come back withe though :lol:
happiness is a cdt pf60 race car
now being worked on!!!!!!!